Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
A national non-profit organization that provides leadership in the development and promotion of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Canada and internationally. In concert with seven regional affiliates across the country, we represent and support professionals who provide dispute resolution services as well as the individuals and organizations that use those services. Our membership includes over 2,000 individuals and numerous business and community organizations from across Canada. Our standards and programs reflect our commitment to excellence in the field.
NEW ADR Perspectives Newsletter: useful information for ADR end users by some of Canada's foremost mediators and arbitrators!
October 23, 2014 to October 24, 2014
ADR Institute of Canada is pleased to announce that this year's conference will be held in partnership with Canadian Corporate Counsel Association!
For the first time, ADR Institute of Canada ("ADRIC") is working with the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association ("CCCA") to create one of the most unique special interest events you will ever attend.
With CCCA’s input, stimulating sessions for corporate counsel, and sessions dedicated to international arbitration in collaboration with the International Chamber of Commerce, Canada ("ICC Canada") this will be the largest, most prestigious and most important ADR event of the year.
Mark your calendars: October 23-24, 2014 for the largest ADR event in Canada and ADRIC's AGM
Hilton Bonaventure, Montreal, Canada
Sponsorship Opportunities now available:
February 13, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Now, for the first time, the ADR Institute of Canada is making important sessions recorded at the Annual National Conference available for purchase at an extremely affordable price.
Use the coupon code to view The Honourable Ian Binnie's and the Honourable Bob Rae's keynote sessions - free.
Review the diverse topics and order immediately to make them part of your personal or firm resource centre.
- Managing Complex “Bet the Farm” Arbitrations: Client, Counsel and Arbitrator Perspectives
- Thinking Outside the Litigation Box to Realize ALL Potential Benefits of Commercial Arbitration!
- Online Dispute Resolution
- Restorative Justice: a Means to Peaceful Solutions to Conflict & Crime
- Best Practices for Successful Mediation
- Mastering the Role of Mediation Counsel
- Workplace Interventions: The Use of Mediation Skills in Related Workplace Disciplines
- Mediating Workplace Disputes
- Insights on ADR
- Observations on Arbitration
- A Personal Story in Honour of National Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness WeekYou may be interested in this article by Bunny Macfarlane, C.Med., Mediator and ADRIO Director.
- Colloque de l'IMAQ - Conflits de groupe 5e Colloque de l’IMAQ : Comprendre et dénouer les conflits de groupe, 14 mai, Montréal.
- Important Announcement from ADRIC and ADRIO As a direct response to the continued growth and success of both ADR Institute of Canada ("ADRIC") and its Ontario affiliate, ADR Institute of Ontario ("ADRIO"), ...
- Upcoming ADRAI workshop on Managing High Conflict DisputesADR Atlantic Institute offers a two-day workshop on Managing High Conflict Disputes, a Professional Development opportunity to be held in NB and NS in June 2014.
- Upcoming CINERGY® Conflict Management Coaching WorkshopCINERGY® offers Conflict Management Coaching Workshops in Ontario and by teleclass, 2014-2015.
- Conflict Resolution CoursesUniversity of New Brunswick, College of Extended Learning, offers courses in Conflict Resolution 2014-2015
- NOW AVAILABLE: Live Session Recordings from the ADRIC 2013 ConferenceHaving noteworthy presentations as part of your personal or corporate library is a useful and convenient way of retaining and sharing useful and important information.
- International Women’s Day Event to Showcase Older Women’s Life Stories The Canadian Centre for Elder Law (CCEL) presents “Older Women’s Dialogue Project: Stories of Strength and Resilience”, March 6, Vancouver.
- IMAQ - Déjeuners-causeriesLa médiation dans la résolution des litiges de consommation, 11 mars, Montréal.
- AFCC Annual ConferenceAFCC 51st Annual Conference - Navigating the Waters of Shared Parenting: Guidance from the Harbour, May 28-31, Toronto.