Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
The ADR Institute of Canada (ADR Canada, ADRIC) is a national non-profit organization that provides national leadership in the development and promotion of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Canada and internationally. In concert with seven regional affiliates across the country, we represent and support professionals who provide dispute resolution services as well as the individuals and organizations that use those services. Our membership includes over 2,000 individuals and numerous business and community organizations from across Canada. Our standards and programs reflect our commitment to excellence in the field.
October 23, 2014 to October 24, 2014
Hilton Bonaventure, Montreal, Canada
February 13, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Use the coupon code to view The Honourable Ian Binnie's keynote session - free.
Having noteworthy presentations as part of your personal or corporate library is a useful and convenient way of retaining and sharing useful and important information.
April 4, 2014
This activity is for all people with an interest in alternative/appropriate methods of conflict resolution. It will be helpful for both participants themselves and their conflict resolution interventions.
- NOW AVAILABLE: Live Session Recordings from the ADRIC 2013 ConferenceHaving noteworthy presentations as part of your personal or corporate library is a useful and convenient way of retaining and sharing useful and important information.
- International Women’s Day Event to Showcase Older Women’s Life Stories The Canadian Centre for Elder Law (CCEL) presents “Older Women’s Dialogue Project: Stories of Strength and Resilience”, March 6, Vancouver.
- IMAQ - Déjeuners-causeriesLa médiation dans la résolution des litiges de consommation, 11 mars, Montréal.
- AFCC Annual ConferenceAFCC 51st Annual Conference - Navigating the Waters of Shared Parenting: Guidance from the Harbour, May 28-31, Toronto.
- ADRIA Annual ConferenceThe ADR Institute of Alberta's annual conference will be held in Red Deer, Alberta in May 2014. For details, go to: http://www.adralberta.com/news-and-events.asp
- IMAQ - Déjeuners-causeriesLes résultats de trois études sur la gestion des plaintes de harcèlement psychologique au travail par la médiation, 27 février, Montréal
- Colloque de l'IMAQ - Conflits de groupe 5e Colloque de l’IMAQ : Comprendre et dénouer les conflits de groupe, 14 mai, Montréal.
- ADRSK Comprehensive Arbitration PrimerThe ADR Institute of Saskatchewan presents a Comprehensive Arbitration Primer program, March 25, Regina.
- CICR/ICRC Presentation on Human Rights and Conflict ResolutionCICR/ICRC's Alumni and Friends Gathering, January 28, 2014, 6-8 pm, Ottawa.