The Neuroawareness® Summer Online Program for ADR Professionals - ADRIC Members receive 10% discount! - News Details
Date: June 1, 2012
The Neuroawareness® Summer Online Program for ADR Professionals is open for registration and will start on June, 13th.
ADR Institute of Canada members will receive a 10% discount on registration.
This program consists of 13 ninety minute modules conducted as webinars over the Internet. In addition to these 13 modules, 3 individual one hour coaching sessions are offered via Skype. Each live webinar is recorded so that if you miss one of them, you are always able to catch up.
The topics covered during the program include attention, memory & learning, priming, emotional regulation, influences of cultures and age on the brain, social drivers, empathy - and many more. To receive the complete syllabus, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of this program are the following ones:
• Be aware of the limits and potential of the human brain;
• Understand why and how negotiation is a social and emotional process (and not only a cognitive one) to achieve better outcomes;
• Understand the unconscious reflexes influencing your behavior and decision-making;
• Enlarge your negotiation and ADR toolbox;
• Optimize your ADR style and process to be more impactful.
This will be the 4th edition of this very extensive program which has been delivered with success to mediators from all over the world (it is currently being delivered to 34 LEADR mediators from Australia and New Zealand). The cost is only US$995.
Please contact Neuroawareness Consulting Services: email@example.com if you have any questions.